Please Subscribe Via E-mail, Thank You!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Laundry Day!

Oh my,we have so many clothes to wash today.Anyway,Saturday is usually the day we do the laundry since it is hubby's day off from work.I really do not like washing but I have nothing else to but accept that here in the States you have to do everything.How I wish I am in the Philippines where we have helpers to do stuff for us over there.My son used to be scared of the washing machine's noise but now I guess he's used to it because he do not run anywhere whenever he heard it.Well,I gotta do some errands now.I will be back later...Have a good day peeps!

No comments: