Please Subscribe Via E-mail, Thank You!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Friday, May 30, 2008

A Great and Blessed Morning

I woke up early today because my son woke up so early.I checked my e-mail after preparing my husband's stuff and attending to my son's needs.I got so happy when I received an e-mail saying that I have 4 opportunities waiting for me to be reviewed.I immediately checked them out and did the 2 opportunities already.I still have to do the other two.I hope and Pray that I will not have any problems with my posts.I am so thankful to God for always giving me and my family great blessings.It is really true that when you lose something you will really receive more than what you have lost.I lost one opportunity yesterday but God has given me seven opportunities back,and I am sure there will be more coming!Thank You Lord for always being so good!

2 comments:

Our Love Story said...

wow... this is good news! congrats and Godbless you and your family always! cheers!!!

Lovely Miguel Miranda said...

when a door closes, always know that God's hand is not too short to open another one... always better than the last!

i'm glad to have received your cbox msg. always great to hear from other pinays.

take care and God bless!