Please Subscribe Via E-mail, Thank You!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Monday, January 28, 2008

Painting my own nails


Well it is already late but my son and I are still awake...My son is watching his cartoons so I decided to clean my nails and painted it with so much fawn color...When I was in the Philippines I always get my nails done every week or 2 weeks,but when I got here in the States,I just do my nails myself because it is really expensive here.Well,I got to go for now and do may toenails hehehe Just wanted to share what I have been doing tonight :-) have a goodnight everyone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute finger nails...yep sure it's expensive here. ako rin punta lang ako pag walang oras. hehehe

Maria Justine said...

thanks te :-) talaga expensive hehehe :) kaya ako na lang gumagawa sa nails ko :)

Norm said...

Hello! cute na very clean pa, have a nice day jaja!

Anonymous said...

you just remind me that i need to have my toe nails cleaned again. hahaha