Please Subscribe Via E-mail, Thank You!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Monday, January 21, 2008

I'm a NaNNy

The pretty girl in the picture is Alexis,she is my friend's daughter...I am taking good care of her for today because her mom is at work and she don't have school since it's Martin Luther King's day...Her mom dropped her of around 5:30 in the morning but she went to sleep and so I did :-) she woke up around 10 am and then I made her breakfast and bathe her...Right now my son and her are watching cartoons...We're supposed to go to the playground or park inside the base today but it never stop raining and it's really freezing outside,so,I guess we will just stay home today...I guess this is it for now I have some kids to watch :) Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Norm said...

cute naman ng bata Ja! I like her ganda cya, by the way may tag ako sayo just visit my site sa yesterday take care