Please Subscribe Via E-mail, Thank You!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I'm finally home

Well, my son and I woke up early today...Cleaned the house and cooked food for my son and husband...After cooking I cleaned the house because my new friend Everly said she wants to come to our house...After cleaning the house,I took a shower...My friend came around two in the afternoon,we were just talking for awhile and decided to go to the Filipino store to get some Filipino food...After buying the food we went to my other friend's house Rialyn...We were just chit chatting when Everly's friend called,I think her and her husband had an argument,so we picked her friend up and then came back to Rialyn's house and then had dinner,it was a good dinner,thanks to Ria!!!!hehehe :-) After eating,Everly and I went on base to put air to her tires then went home straight since my son was already crying because he is sleepy...I just put him to sleep and now I am chatting with my family online and of course checking my blogs :-) I guess this is it for now...Thanks for dropping by!For those who are in search of more info on modular homes and you are a new home buyer, to get modular home floor plans these days is a perfect way to get a great new home and save tons of money. There is no question that modular loghomes are great for new home buyers also.

No comments: