Please Subscribe Via E-mail, Thank You!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Biggest Heart Award



This award was given to me by Wildcatlady, Thanks Dear for this great award,I really appreciate it a lot!

I wanna share this to my people who are close to my heart Melanie, Anne, Anna, Ging-Ging, Ricka, Ate Norma, Ate Carlota, Scotty's Princess,Jaz,IdealPinkRose,Twinkletoe, Bregie,Utah Mommy,Lorie,

6 comments:

Norm said...

daming award sweetie jaja! thanks ha cute naman nito I like it..

Anonymous said...

wow so cute Just, so spechless here! I am melting now LOLs...
btw THANKS kaayo ha! have a great day! ako ra ni ipost.

Anna said...

Hello waffa thanks for the award wow you are so sweet gyud waffa... Musta naman ka dinha?

Anonymous said...

Hi Ja, salamat dito sa award ha. Yo're so sweet. I'll post it soon and will tell tell you after I'm done.

By the way,kukulitin ulit kita. I really need your support. Pls vote for me again at http://blogcup.mapiles.com Nasa 3rd round na kami sis at isa ako sa semifinalist. Salamat sa support mo. Wag ka sanang magsawa. Mwah!

Anonymous said...

Hi again sis, I have a message of gratitude for you at my site. Pls continue supporting my blog at Mapiles Blog Cup.

Anonymous said...

hi JaJa, thank you for tagging me with this! Already grabbed this. Advance Happy Valentines Day, too!