Please Subscribe Via E-mail, Thank You!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Friendship Rose

I got this nice flower of friendship from Ricka
To Rickz,Thank You so much gwapa!I really appreciate it a lot...It is hard to find true friends that will stay in your life...I would also like to render this flower of friendship to all the friends that I have made and to all the new ones that I will meet...I believe in the saying that no man is an island...Everybody needs somebody...right?and I guess we are nothing if we do not have good people around us like good friends...The friends around us makes who we are...but stay away from bad ones because they will make no good to us but only pull us down...
A friend is one who knows who you are,understands where you have been,accepts what you have become,and still gently allows you to grow.A true friend is a Blessing that you should treasure with all your heart...Friendship is not how long you have been together.It is not how much you have given or received,nor how many times you have helped each other,but it is how you value one another...To all my friends,Thank You again so much for the kind friendship!!!I hope you all will stay as my good and true friends until the end of my last breath...God Bless our friendship always!!!!

No comments: